Friday, April 15, 2011

Trinity TPS Report

Another beer I got to try in a small bottle share even was Trinity TPS Report, a beer with a great name that can invoke Office Space jokes while drinking. The beer pours a pale yellow color with a bubbly white head. The aroma consists overwhelmingly of urine with hints of lemon and wheat. If you read that and thought urine doesn’t sound like an appealing smell for a beer, you are 100% correct and the aroma was very off-putting. I actually decided to move and taste the beer. The taste has some lemon, vinegar, sour apple cider, and wet blanket. The alcohol content is 4.8% ABV. While the taste of the TPS report was moderately enjoyable, the aroma was a very difficult thing to overcome. I’m not sure I would go after this beer again, so I’m going to have to ask it to move its desk down to the basement, mmmmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment