Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Full Pint Chinookie

I picked up a bottle of Full Pint Brewing Company Chinookie from Al's of Hampden as part of a mixed six-pack. The beer pours an orange-amber color with a frothy off-white colored head. The aroma consists of caramel, grapefruit, and pine. The taste is is sweet and caramel at first with a citrus accent including grapefruit, lemon, and orange. The finish consists of a drier pine hop bite with a bit of sour grapefruit. The alcohol content is not available online, but I would guess it to be around 6.0% ABV. This was a completely solid IPA. Hops were excellently balanced in this beer with the caramel and citrus flavors. I was very impressed with my first experience from Full Pint Brewing Company, and I look forward to trying more beers from Full Pint.

No comments:

Post a Comment