Thursday, August 26, 2010

16 Mile Blues' Golden Ale

On the way to Ocean City, Maryland, my buddy Matt and I stopped into 16 Mile Brewing Company in Georgetown, Delaware. One of the two growlers we picked up was the Blues' Golden Ale. The beer pours a straw yellow color with a thin bubbly white head. The aroma is sweet and malty with butterscotch and caramel. The taste is sweet, light, and clean with caramel and butterscotch and a slightly dry finish. The alcohol content is not available online but according to the guy at the brewery it is roughly 6.0% ABV. I thought that the Blues' Golden Ale was a really good beer that fits well with the summer season. My first impression of 16 Mile Brewing Company was a very positive one, and I anticipate the beers they put out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment