Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Avery-Russian River Collaboration Not Litigation Ale

I picked up a bottle of the Avery-Russian River collaboration brew called Collaboration Not Litigation Ale. The beer pours a dark golden color with a foamy white head. The aroma consists of yeast, honey, plums, and some toasted malts. The taste is sweet and full of yeast and honey. The taste has a healthy dose of candisugar as well, with an added bit of plums. There is a bready finish as well with a light hop bite of the back of the tongue. The alcohol content is 8.21% ABV. This was a very interesting brew/ I definitely did not hate it, but I couldn't come around to love it either. There were plenty of flavors to excite the tongue, but I almost feel that they didn't blend well with each other. Regardless, I wouldn't turn this beer down if I was offered it, I'm just not so sure I would go out and buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment