Friday, October 23, 2009

Stoudt's Brewers Reserve Belgian-Style Quad

When I was at the Stoudt's brewery, I picked up a 26-ounce bottle of the Brewers Reserve Belgian-Style Quad. I read that this was a limited edition on the website, so I could not pass up the opportunity to try it. The beer is purple-amber in color with absolutely no head at all. It has a sweet fruity aroma, consisting of hints of grapes and alcohol. The taste is powerful, filled with raisins, bananas, and of course alcohol. I thought that it really kicks with alcohol, which causes the beer to finishes a little dry. The alcohol content is 11% ABV. Overall, I thought that the Brewers Reserve Belgian-Style Quad was an excellent quad that definitely packs a punch. If you are looking for complex beer with a high alcohol content, this Quad from Stoudt will leave you satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment