Saturday, May 30, 2009

Troegs Troegenator


As I mentioned in my previous post, I was unable to get a growler of Troegs Scratch 19, so I filled my growler with Troegenator instead. I've had this beer many times, but it occurred to me that I have not formally reviewed the beer on my blog. So here is goes, officially. 

Trogenator is one of my top beers. The quality that goes into this beer can be appreciated with each sip. This dark lager, which is a heavenly dark amber color, has an alcohol content of 8.2% ABV. There is a nice subtle spice associated with the beer, with an excellent after taste. The caramel aroma warms the nose and alarms you that this beer will have a little bit of bite. For anyone who has not had a Troegenator, I highly recommend gong out and getting one as soon as possible. It is a very smooth drinking beer, so many beer fans can enjoy. This beer does not disappoint, and it uses the highest quality of ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment