Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hotel Pittsburgh

Posted by Picasa
So I'm in Pittsburgh for work training tomorrow and they booked me at the Hyatt Place, Pittsburgh Airport.  Saying Pittsburgh Airport is a lie, because if you know Pittsburgh, this hotel is actually in Robinson, near all of the shopping.  I absolutely do not mind being where I am at because I am very close to plenty of restaurants.  Tomorrow, I believe we are going to Ditka's for dinner.  I am very excited.

So anyways, when I had some time to kill, I decided to create a blog to put my thoughts out there.  My motivation was that I feel I need to create a top 10 list of albums released in 2008, so look for that coming shortly.  I wanted to get my opinion out there, even if you don't think it matters.  So look for posts related to sports (emphasis on soccer), music, my trips, and movies.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment