Saturday, May 5, 2012

Industry Public House IPA

While in Pittsburgh for Craft Beer Week I decided to stop in to a new establishment called Industry Public House. On tap, they had two house brews, one of which was the IPA, and I ordered a glass. My server indicated that this beer was brewed by Full Pint Brewing. The beer pours an orange-amber color with a thin bubbly white head. The aroma consists of orange, tangerine, lemon, grapefruit, and pine. The taste is bitter and citrusy with lots of grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon with a pine and pepper finish. After tasting the beer, I think it was a renamed Chinookie IPA. The alcohol content of Chinookie IPA is 6.2% ABV, so I would assume this to be the same. I love the Chinookie IPA, and Industry Public House sells their house beers for $3 during sporting events, making it a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment