Monday, March 28, 2011

Guest Review: New Belgium Fat Tire

Guest Review by: Janine Turner

My boyfriend's sister acquired a case of New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale from NC. I had this before as an Xmas present (which I enjoyed drinking while lounging in my new Snuggie), but never thought of reviewing it since its something I don't typically do. So when we were graced with a case (that rhymed), I decide to give it a try. This beer pours a light copper color with a thin white frosty head. It smells of caramel and a hint of citrus. The front is bubbly and citrus-sweet on the tongue. The beer finishes strong with caramel taste, and the after taste is tangy and bitter with hint of sweetness from the caramel. Amber ales, in general, are my favorite style of beer and this one is definitely one of my favorites.

J9 beer ratings: A

No comments:

Post a Comment