Monday, September 6, 2010

21st Amendment Back in Black

I ordered a glass of 21st Amendment Back in Black from Fuel & Fuddle in Pittsburgh (on Pitt's campus). It saddens me to think that I did not fully utilize this establishment when I was at Pitt, but it might also have something to do with the fact that I was poor and a college student rather than wanting to experiment with good beer. The beer pours a dark color with a frothy tan head. The aroma consists of chocolate and pine with cream and lemon. The taste is smooth and chocolaty with caramel and coffee hints and it finishes with a lemon and pine zest. Furthermore, the finish is lightly dry. The alcohol content is 6.8% ABV. The Back in Black was an amazing beer that I thoroughly enjoyed and started off my evening perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment