Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dude, Dell Gets An A


One of the most impressive things about Dell for me is their online technical support. I recently had my hard drive fail (hence the lack of posts this past week) and using the online support was excellent. I like that I do not have to talk to someone on the phone and attempt to understand them. I can sit in front of my computer with the music playing. I am able to type out everything, making sure my point gets across to the technical support. Note, it does help to have a second computer if you need support for one, but the experience is priceless. I highly recommend getting a Dell just for the technical support, should you need it. I hope you don't though.

2 comments:

  1. especially an ubuntu 400 dollar laptop dell

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i just posted as anonymous whoooooops

    ReplyDelete